Sunday, October 14, 2012

OUR FAMILY OF "ARTISTS"

"Paradise Jungle" by Anna Grace Williams

I have four uniquely talented grandchildren Lucy, one year old, Micah, four years old, Anna Grace, seven years old and Max who is 12 years old.

For today,  I am sharing my thoughts about Anna Grace.  So far, her passion for art and acting reveals itself in myriad ways on a daily basis.  She is sensitive, loving, spunky and theatrical; fun loving and funny, too!  We have shared many laughs together; from her telling me she liked my polka dot blouse ok, but it did make me look like a ladybug to her saying "I am being squished by a little ol' lady" when I sat really close to her...to me being asked "If you're a gramma how come you don't have a bun?" (or was that Max that said that?)  The Williams children...all three of them...have great comedic timing and humor (which I believe they inherited from their mother).

 I look forward to seeing Anna in her next play (Shakespeare) which is quite an accomplishment for a little girl.  Every time we are together, we cook, we draw, we tell stories, and read stories... and we do dishes together.  Anna is my little sidekick  and I treasure every visit with her and the Williams clan.

And now; she loves books too!  Just like her mother, grandmother, Aunt Shira and Aunt Sarah!

Anna, I was wondering if you would draw some water babies so that we could share them with everyone here?

Also, the other artist in the family is Max Williams.  I am going to see if he will send some of his creations to share here in the near future.  How happy and fortunate I am to be able to be with my four grandchildren -- to observe their continuing adventures in life as  they grow towards their own individual personalities and as they identify for themselves, who they are.

"Sandy Beach" by Anna Grace Williams




"Alligator" by Anna Grace Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment